Okay, so what do you think? The Equus Bass 770 was unveiled at this year’s Detroit auto show.

The Equus Bass 770 resembles real American Muscle, the company’s fastback muscle car evoking memories of the 1960s and '70s and they claim it has 640 hp!
The Bass 770’s engine is a 6.2-liter supercharged V-8 featuring 640 hp and 605 lb.-ft. of torque, (it’s the LS9 from a Corvette ZR1), capable of doing 60 mph in 3.4 seconds and reaching a top speed of 200 mph… Not too shabby!!!

Okay, here is the catch… The fully equipped 2015 EQUUS BASS770 will cost you $250,000, ouch!!!
Let us know your thoughts… Is this a winner or a looser? Would you buy one if you had the cash?

http://www.autofests.com/video/equus-luxury-american-muscle-cars-rule

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not that impressed, don't get me wrong, it's a nice car but I think with this, it's all about the collector.

Too many old Mustang features! For starters the door handles, and when they closed the door in the video, it sounded just like my old 1968 Mustang, doesn't sound solid enough. And the rear-view side mirrors. You'd think with a price tag $ like this $250,000 they could have come up with a much better retro design for this modern age! Sh_t; you could build a much nicer Muscle Car for a lot less money!

RSS

Store

Auto Detailing Supplies Inc

Affiliate_Banner

Triboo Digitale Srl (Maserati Store)Free Shipping on Wheels at TireBuyer.com

© 2017   Autofests.com Created by Enthusiasts for Enthusiasts   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service